Thursday, March 16, 2017

MWNews 119

Does this blog still exist? Strange to still find it here after all these years. Must have been twenty years since I posted on this thing. Not sure if I will continue to post, but I thought one more time couldn't hurt.

Seems there is a problem with the photos. Using the iPhone, I get moving images and they do not seem to post correctly.  Maybe they will, maybe they won't.  If I figure it out, I will let someone know.

Lots and lots of things have changed since my last post.  Going back to reread them, it seems I was a good writer at some point.  The last posts seem to have a dark nature.  I seem to recall it was a very rough time.  Let's just say things got better.

I am not going to post a lot. Was just surprised to see this still exists.  Need to figure out what has changed.  One thing that is very annoying is that it does not auto-correct my spelling anymore. Or maybe it never did. I am spending a lot of time retyping things that are misspelled.  Going to have to figure that one out as this is really annoying.  Or maybe I am just old now and I can no longer type.

Anyway, Juanita and I worked things out.  We still do not live together but we are still 'together'.  We might work it out someday, but for now and for a while, it has been good between us.

I will have to decide if I add Sydney to the comments and pictures.  Hard not to at this point but she is Juanita's foster child.  Soon, to be my foster child too but I will go into more about that if I ever post to this again after today.

Going to go now.  I have a lot to say after two years of not posting but the phone rang and I lost my momentum. I'll get back to it soon.  I remember typing that phrase a lot in the past.  Seems like old times, I suppose.

Until next time

No comments:

Post a Comment